Dr. Steven Wunschel Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Steven Wunschel?

He Is a licensed MD????

Posted on October 28th, 2016

HORRIBLE

Run away from this doctor staff...horrible

Posted on October 19th, 2016

The office staff is rude and inefficient. They argued with me about everything every step of the way. They didn't send me the initial paperwork to fill out pre-appointment and got mad at me for it. When I arrived at my appointment without the paperwork, which I didn't know about, they turned me away and told me to go have a xray done that would determine when my next appointment would be. i did and when I called the office to set up the next appointment, they said that there were no longer kidney stones, accompanied by an attitude, and hung up on me.

Doctor is wonderful!

Posted on August 19th, 2015

I love Dr. Wunschel and his two Spanish speaking staff members Marcella and Joanne they are wonderful and will help the patients when needed and promptly give Dr. Wunschel a message and call you back right away. Andrea the so call "Manager" (please make sure you pronounce it in English she HATES it when you say it in Spanish, she will cut you off to pronounce it right) is VERY RUDE, SHORT TEMPERED, and has ZERO MANAGER SKILLS, I am not sure why Dr. Wunschel still has her working there. I think the office will run more smoothly if she was gone. After NEVER getting a phone call about my stone blasting procedure, the hospital called me stating everything was set up, and NOT ONCE did I get a phone call from ANDREA. I called the office to complain about this since I needed time for my job to know and get lab work done without getting the charge we get for Missed Preops, they told me that Andrea "Left Messages". Now, as a person that works with Customer Service, why would she think is ok to Set up Surgery without actually SPEAKING to a patient or family member?! I told the staff that she never called me and did not leave any messages on my house number because OH BEHOLD! I DO NOT OWN AN ANSWERING MACHINE!!!!!!!! Why does she set up patients for failure like that? I told one of the other girls to give me surgery information and to leave a message to the doctor and he called me right away to apologized, which I thought that was awesome. So if anybody wants to see this marvelous, caring doctor and his wonderfully Spanish speaking staff I would do so, just BEWARE WITH THE RUDE MANAGER.

Unhappy

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

Staff is horrible and uncaring. They do not call back or get paper work to other doctors even in emergencies . Doctor is great.

Wonderful Doctor & Staff

Posted on April 6th, 2015

I don't know what problems other people have but the Doctor and his staff are wonderful and prompt to help their patients

Stay away.

Posted on March 24th, 2015

This Office is terrible. The staff is rude and they don't call you back. He doesn't explain things very well. After a botox procedure he wanted to see my mom in 10 days, she called to setup the appointment and they wanted to see if the Dr. wanted any tests and would call back. After waiting a week she called back and told her the next appointment was 5 weeks from that date. So ridiculous. DO NOT GO TO HIM!

Patient

Posted on June 6th, 2014

The staff are Rude and impossible to work with! It is very difficult to get information as you are cut off before you can complete a sentence. Cramped waiting room and too long of a wait to see the Doctor. This Doctor needs to take some time off, "clean-house" and start over.

His staff need fired and he doesn't listen

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

His staff are rude and need to be fired. My visiting nurses called about some orders they need. The receptionist told her they should have received them and the nurses told her they didn't the receptionist then said you must have given them the wrong number then hung up on her. Then when I get a UTI he never wants to put me on anything if I'm not symptomatic. So then it gets so bad I end up in ICU because it gets in my blood.

patient

Posted on May 21st, 2013

Rude staff, you stand at the counter until they"re good and ready to talk to you. my third apt was cancelled and scheduled a month later and my 9am first apt had 4 people ahead of me . after 45 minutes I left, no call or care form them. I am rescheduled with a sutter gould dr. where they have patient rigkts

Stay away

Posted on August 4th, 2012

Beware horrible dr

the staff is very rude

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Dr Wunschel's staff is very rude and will not help the patient achieve their goal. They do not understand medical technology even though they work in a medical office. They are told many times over the patient cannot participate in certain testing yet they have Dr Wunschel keep ordering it. They do not seem to know how to look up information in a chart. I suggest Dr Wunschel replace them with someone who cares.

great dr!!!

Posted on March 25th, 2012

My bf was referred to Dr wunshiel after they found a tumor that was cancerous...he was very concerned and wanted to get him into surgery the SAME day...unfortunately he had already eaten breakfast and you have to fast to be put under...so he removed it the next day. He was very infirmative on what was going on. As soon as he was done he came out and told me everything went great and we got so lucky that the cancer didn't spread...then after about a month when he was all healed up he got a hydrocell removed and it wouldn't heal...The stitches kept dissolving but his wound wasn't healed together all the way....he had to have 2 more surgeries because it kept getting infected and he got psuesamonas...he was then hospitalized for a week to have antibiotics through an iv everyday...none of this was Drs fault...this surgery was done on a very sensitive area..Drs staff always called to check on him and the Dr came in to see him often...he was very caring. I would recommend him to anyone needing a uroligist!