A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wyte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wyte, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyte graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Wyte has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Robert Wyte MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Wyte practice?
- Dr. Steven Wyte has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Wyte practices Anesthesiology near Murrieta, CA.
See Murrieta Anesthesiologists.