A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Park, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Obstruction
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Y Park MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Y. Park practice?
- Dr. Steven Park has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Park practices Otolaryngology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Otolaryngologists.