A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Park, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Obstruction
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Y Park MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Y. Park practice?
- Dr. Steven Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Park practices Otolaryngology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Otolaryngologists.