A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Yablon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Yablon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Yablon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Yablon graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yablon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven B Yablon MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Yablon practice?
- Dr. Steven Yablon has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Yablon practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near West Nyack, NY.
See West Nyack Internists and West Nyack Nephrologists.