A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Yale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Yale, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yale graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Yale has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Victory Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven H Yale MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Yale practice?
- Dr. Steven Yale has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Yale practices Internal Medicine near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Internists.