Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Yamamoto
Dr. Steven Yamamoto, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Puyallup, WA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Yamamoto is affiliated with Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center and Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Yamamoto has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Steven Yamamoto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Puyallup, WA.
Dr. John Steedman Jr
Puyallup, WA 0 mi28
Dr. Wendy Heusch
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Puyallup, WA 0 mi17
Dr. Wendall Adams
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Puyallup, WA 0 mi38