Dr. Steven Yarinsky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 5th, 2016
Time to complete the transformation after maintaining drastic weight loss
I chose Dr. Yarinsky and his team of professionals based on others' reviews and the fact that he performed surgeries in his office suite. I am so glad that I did! Twelve years after having gastric bypass and maintaining my 160 lb weight loss, I felt it was finally time to complete the transformation into a healthy life by getting a mommy-makeover. Dr. Yarinsky and his staff have been courteous, professional, accommodating, and supportive. Dr. Yarinsky has great bed-side manner and is truly an artist with his plastic surgery skills. Despite the long trip to see him, it was so worth it. He is HIGHLY recommended; I truly cannot say enough good things about him and his team. THANK YOU Dr. Yarinsky for your attention to detail! Special thanks to Holly and Sue; your compassionate nursing will never be forgotten.

July 25th, 2016
From the initial consultation all the way through post operative care, the entire process is 100% excellent. Dr. Yarinsky spends time getting to know the person, not just the patient. The results on two surgical procedures in the last eight years have been amazing. His staff is genuinely caring and follows up before and after surgery. I wouldn't go any other place.

March 3rd, 2016
I am always very pleased with the staff and with the attention that I receive after my office visit. The results are always what I have wanted and expected.

November 30th, 2015
Recent plastic surgury
Dr. Yarinsky & his staff are absolutely wonderful! Excellent bedside manner, great communication & compassion, along with top notch work! I am extremely satisfied... Beyond satisfied with his services & end result! Highly recommended! If someone is considering any type of plastic surgery, you are making the best choice by choosing his office!!

November 9th, 2015
I wouldn't recommend anyone else. Dr Yarinsky and his staff are amazing. So happy with my results.

March 5th, 2015
Glad I chose Dr. Yarinsky , great staff, great doctor and fantastic results. Professional and clean.

January 19th, 2015
BEST SURGEON AND TEAM THERE IS!!!!
I lost 50 pounds and had been thinking about a breast augmentation for almost two years because when I lost my weight I lost most of my chest. I wasn't sure what to expect when I went for my consultation with Dr. Yarinsky. From the moment I walked into his office, Dr. Yarinsky and his team were so warm and welcoming and they made me feel like family. They were always extremely efficient; they never rushed me, and they always went above and beyond to answer any questions I had. They are always approachable and available. Dr. Yarinsky is an incredible and talented surgeon and the best at what he does and his team is equally amazing and talented. I couldn't be more pleased with my augmentation. Dr. Yarinsky did a beautiful job. He and his staff helped to counsel me on picking an appropriate size for my proportions and the type of implant that was right for me. Being a petite woman, I was worried about the end result, but I couldn't be happier. My breasts are perfect and I have a confidence and self esteem that I once lacked thanks to Dr.Yarinsky and his team. From the consultation, to the surgery, to the recovery, Dr. Yarinsky and his team were with me every step of the way and they really do care about each and every patient. They made the entire process a smooth and enjoyable one. There is a reason why Dr. Yarinsky has earned all of the awards and recognition he has and has such impressive statistics. He is the BEST at what he does and so is his team. There is a sincerity and heartfelt kindness in what they do and it shows from the moment you walk into the office. I would highly recommend Dr. Yarinsky and his team! I thank all of them from the bottom of my heart. You are an incredible group of professionals!

August 22nd, 2014
Highly Recommended!!
From the initial call back from the web site to the follow up before and after surgery, Dr. Yarinsk and his staff were very thorough and answered any and all of our questions. The scheduling of the surgery (breast augmentation) was quick. The follow up appointments are reassuring that everything is healing and looking good. We could not be more pleased!!

September 19th, 2012
Dr. Yarinsky and his staff have been so helpful, nice, and considerate throughout my entire surgery process. I can't say enough about how friendly and helpful they have been. I traveled from out of state and they were great at helping me work around my schedule. I'm only a few weeks post-op and am amazed at the work he did. I highly recommend Dr. Yarinsky.

July 17th, 2012
I was very pleased with the whole process and outcome. Dr. Yarinsky and his staff were very helpful, knowledgable and spent the right amount of time with me. Everything was explained to me and I knew what to expect. I believe that Dr. Yarinsky advised me properly so that I had the best outcome possible. Follow up care was great. I would recommend him to my friends and family without reservation.

June 27th, 2012
Dr. Y does absolutely amazing work. I had my earring ripped out of my ear a few years ago and didnt think i could afford to get it fixed. but he talked with me and got it so i could afford it and get it fixed. :) He took the time to talk with me and explain everything to me, like i really mattered. He did beautiful work, it was quick, almost painless, and you can barely see the scar left from the stitches! He even had me come back for follow up visits to make sure i was healing well and to even re pierce my ear HIMSELF to make sure it was in the best place and done right :) I highly recommend him for any cosmetic work becuase of his high care and concern for his patients as well as his flawless work and dedication

April 9th, 2012
I would highly recomend Dr. Yarinsky for rhinoplasty. My consultation was very informative and I loved being able to see a digital image of what to expect with the end result.