Dr. Steven Yarinsky MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2017
Professional, individualized care
My experience with Dr. Yarinsky and his staff was wonderful. I had had breast augmentation surgery with silicone implants as a young girl many years ago in order to improve my appearance after multiple chest surgeries which I needed to correct a severe birth defect. After tests determined that both implants had ruptured and needed to be removed, I was very fortunate to find this practice during my online search for a surgeon willing to help me decide how to proceed. Everyone in this practice was extremely kind and helpful and treated me with the utmost respect. I was worried about undergoing surgery because of my age, how complicated the removal of so much scar tissue would be and how long the recovery period might keep me from my work. Dr. Yarinski explained everything thoroughly, listened to my concerns and took my individual needs into consideration in making his recommendations. All of his staff were wonderfully helpful and made my decision to undergo this surgery as easy as possible from booking my initial appointment, to providing recommendations, explaining what procedures would entail and making sure my husband and I knew exactly what to expect every step of the way before, during and after surgery. During my recovery, Dr. Yarinski and his nurses made sure to follow up carefully and answer any questions I had. I could not be more pleased with the results! Many thanks to Dr. Yarinski and his staff.

April 20th, 2017
Very Positive Experience
Dr. Yarinsky and his kind and caring staff made my experience top notch. It can be unnerving to have elective surgery, but they explained the procedure and what to expect every step of the way. I give this office an enthusiastic endorsement for anyone considering breast augmentation.

March 19th, 2017
Revision surgery was a success.
Went to Dr. Yarinsky to have old (16+ years) saline implants removed and replaced with something smaller and softer. He recommended Sientra (gummy bear) implants. At 2 weeks post-op, the results are amazing. I don't feel like I have rocks on my chest and am much more comfortable. My breasts feel natural and soft, and I am unable to tell where the implant stops and the actual breast tissue begins. Very happy that I chose Dr. Yarinsky for the revision.

January 31st, 2017
Dr. Stephen Yarinsky, Fabulous Plastic Surgeon.
Doctor Yarinsky's skill combined with Holly, his Assistant did a great service and was with me from the office to the surgical center, and back to the office. Calling me on the phone to verify appointment times, and contacting my GP and specialist was done in a very efficient manner. Everyone in the front office was very courteous and went out of their way to discuss the practice with my wife and myself. We are so happy that my wife's cousin, also a former patient, now living in FLORIDA, highly recommended Dr Yarinsky to me. My forehead area looks so much better, as Doctor went out of his way to repair and enhance my profile. We are so pleased and recommend anyone in our Albany-Schenectady-Troy NY area to Dr. Yarinsky.

October 25th, 2016
Highly Recommended!
I am not one to write reviews, but I felt compelled to highly recommend Dr. Steven Yarinsky and his wonderful staff. Dr. Yarinsky is a talented plastic surgeon and I am very happy with my results!

September 6th, 2016
Time to complete the transformation after maintaining drastic weight loss
I chose Dr. Yarinsky and his team of professionals based on others' reviews and the fact that he performed surgeries in his office suite. I am so glad that I did! Twelve years after having gastric bypass and maintaining my 160 lb weight loss, I felt it was finally time to complete the transformation into a healthy life by getting a mommy-makeover. Dr. Yarinsky and his staff have been courteous, professional, accommodating, and supportive. Dr. Yarinsky has great bed-side manner and is truly an artist with his plastic surgery skills. Despite the long trip to see him, it was so worth it. He is HIGHLY recommended; I truly cannot say enough good things about him and his team. THANK YOU Dr. Yarinsky for your attention to detail! Special thanks to Holly and Sue; your compassionate nursing will never be forgotten.

July 25th, 2016
From the initial consultation all the way through post operative care, the entire process is 100% excellent. Dr. Yarinsky spends time getting to know the person, not just the patient. The results on two surgical procedures in the last eight years have been amazing. His staff is genuinely caring and follows up before and after surgery. I wouldn't go any other place.

March 4th, 2016
I am always very pleased with the staff and with the attention that I receive after my office visit. The results are always what I have wanted and expected.

November 30th, 2015
Recent plastic surgury
Dr. Yarinsky & his staff are absolutely wonderful! Excellent bedside manner, great communication & compassion, along with top notch work! I am extremely satisfied... Beyond satisfied with his services & end result! Highly recommended! If someone is considering any type of plastic surgery, you are making the best choice by choosing his office!!

November 10th, 2015
I wouldn't recommend anyone else. Dr Yarinsky and his staff are amazing. So happy with my results.

March 5th, 2015
Glad I chose Dr. Yarinsky , great staff, great doctor and fantastic results. Professional and clean.

January 19th, 2015
BEST SURGEON AND TEAM THERE IS!!!!
I lost 50 pounds and had been thinking about a breast augmentation for almost two years because when I lost my weight I lost most of my chest. I wasn't sure what to expect when I went for my consultation with Dr. Yarinsky. From the moment I walked into his office, Dr. Yarinsky and his team were so warm and welcoming and they made me feel like family. They were always extremely efficient; they never rushed me, and they always went above and beyond to answer any questions I had. They are always approachable and available. Dr. Yarinsky is an incredible and talented surgeon and the best at what he does and his team is equally amazing and talented. I couldn't be more pleased with my augmentation. Dr. Yarinsky did a beautiful job. He and his staff helped to counsel me on picking an appropriate size for my proportions and the type of implant that was right for me. Being a petite woman, I was worried about the end result, but I couldn't be happier. My breasts are perfect and I have a confidence and self esteem that I once lacked thanks to Dr.Yarinsky and his team. From the consultation, to the surgery, to the recovery, Dr. Yarinsky and his team were with me every step of the way and they really do care about each and every patient. They made the entire process a smooth and enjoyable one. There is a reason why Dr. Yarinsky has earned all of the awards and recognition he has and has such impressive statistics. He is the BEST at what he does and so is his team. There is a sincerity and heartfelt kindness in what they do and it shows from the moment you walk into the office. I would highly recommend Dr. Yarinsky and his team! I thank all of them from the bottom of my heart. You are an incredible group of professionals!