Dr. Steven Yearsley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Yearsley?

August 27th, 2015

Septorhinoplasty/deviated septum

Dr. Y is an amazing doctor. He has done a couple procedures on my nose/sinuses and explained everything that was done and spent a lot of time explaining different options that would treat my condition. Very well recommended!

March 13th, 2015

Serious Warning!

I recommend that you don't evev consider Dr. Steven Yearsley as you surgeon! He has damaged my body and my self esteem. He left me with internal bleeding, infections, and months of constant pain! Yearsley neglected to care for my wounds, telling me that I was fine and what I was experiencing was normal! By his neglect of my wounds and infections, I now have scar tissue in my body in places that it can't be removed because it would cause massive bleeding. I now have problems with my my lymph nodes being blocked and ongoing issues. I have had fluid buildup in my body that has to be constantly drained. Dr. Yearsley will not acknowledge this. He basicly blamed it on me. It's not on record in my file at his office, even though I've called many times for help. Be warned that if this butcher is your surgeon, and anything goes wrong, you'll be on your own! For fear of being sued, this man will lie to everyone! You're not safe in his care and your records will be altered to serve himself. Please find a doctor that you can trust because you only have one body and one life. Dr. Yearsley can destroy both in the time it takes for a surgery!

February 10th, 2013

Mini tuck

Dr yearsley made me feel so comfortable with all my appointments! He answered every question I had and never rushed me once. I was extremely nervous for my surgery and he helped calm me down and made me feel so much better. He's an amazing dr and I recommended all my friends to him! My surgery went great & I love my results!

October 31st, 2012

Mrs. damaged Goods

Well its been 8 years and I have finally caught up with him. Left me for dead .after trying to do breast reconsructive surgery for breast cancer. ladies do not go. research first!!!!!

May 23rd, 2011

I am very happy about my results. He answered all of my questions in a way I can understand. I recommended him to all my friends.

September 25th, 2010

I had breast cancer and reconstruction surgery. I am pleased with the results so far. My regular doctor told me he did a good job on matching.He took his time explaining and asking 'me' what I wanted. I thought he was very caring and listened to me. He didn't run me through like some doctors do. Lisa was good, I saw her many times in the last year.

September 22nd, 2010

My husband had some reconstructive surgery last year and it doesn't look good at all. We were going to go to a different physician and decided to give Dr. Yearsley a try. BIG MISTAKE!! He doesn't look any better than before the surgery except for maybe a little less skin. I DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM!

February 22nd, 2010

Very Disappointed!!!!

I am very disappointed with Dr. Yearsley and his nurse Lisa. Did not explain different options. Didnt look at my chart to even know why I was there to see him. Very disatisfied with the results of my plastic surgery. I would NOT recommend him to anyone. Very Bad job he did on me. Beware everyone!!!!

June 7th, 2017