A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Yee, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Yee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Yee MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Yee practice?
- Dr. Steven Yee has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Yee practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.