A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Yocom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Yocom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yocom graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Yocom has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Samuel Yocom DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Yocom practice?
- Dr. Steven Yocom has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Yocom practices Neurological Surgery near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons.