Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

Feb 10th, 2015

If you knew the story you would be horrified. Do not trust or have surgery from this man!

Mar 19th, 2014

staff will schedule appts and then call week of apt to reschedule. wait time can be from 15-60 mins.

Very Professional Surgeon show details Very Professional Surgeon
by Mrs. Beth Miller-Tyler on May 8th, 2013

My experience with Dr Stephen Yocom was a very professional one. When I first met with Dr. Yocom, He examined me, performed many tests and explained every aspect of every procedure to me answering all of my questions in full detail, I went from feeling extremely nervous to being very relaxed throughout the entire process, Before Dr. Yocum performed the 12 hour Spinal Replacement Fusion Surgery on my back, I was unable to walk and was pretty much parylized from the waist down being transported in a wheel chair or on a stretcher and in excrutiating pain constantly. After the Spinal Replacement Fusion Suirgery, I was able to stand up, move my legs, and then gradually begin to take steps toward walking again. And the pain was minimal. I have gotten my life back and have returned to work. I still have some challanges to face from day to day, but overall, I feel that my quality of life has improved drastically, because of Dr. Yocom's level of expertise and professionalism. I would highly recommend Dr. Stephen Yocom to other patients who may be in need of a surgical procedure. He helped me to get my life back. Thank you Dr. Yocom. Beth Miller-Tyler. .

completely unresponsive show details completely unresponsive
Aug 9th, 2011

I'm a woman senior citizen whose had recent brain injury. Dr. Yocom was the neurosurgeon attending. While he was attentive during the day the trauma was diagnosed, he has been COMPLETELY UNRESPONSIVE to phone calls and follow-up questions. He won't return calls. If you can, go to someone else. He is not a competent healer.

Jan 27th, 2010

Dr. Yocum and his entire staff were the best during my entire time under their care. He (they) told me what to expect and helped me with any questions I had. I never felt rushed or like a #. I woke up in recovery from a double discsectomy with fusion and plates feeling the best I had in two years. I do and continue to refer people to him espically those in my field, law enforcement.