A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Yoder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Yoder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Yoder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoder graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yoder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Yoder MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Yoder practice?
- Dr. Steven Yoder has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Yoder practices Family Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Primary Care Doctors.