Dr. Steven Yoder MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Eugene, OR

January 4th, 2016
My doctor and adviser:
He's been very helpful to me with my annual checkup(s). He easily lets me get involved. He answers my many questions with facts and to the point. And yet, I feel completely at eased to openly and in a more relaxed manner talk to him about anything. I recommend him to everyone.

December 11th, 2015
Excellent PCP
Excellent doctor. Pays attention to details. Never makes me feel rushed or unimportant. Always answers my questions. Remembers to check back on things that are awaiting resolution like prescriptions.

March 2nd, 2015
Great
Dr.Yoder was able to see me within a few hours, when I really needed it. He is intelligent but also kind. He treated me like a knowledgeable person which I am but still explained things I didn't know. He knows what to do, does it and keeps you informed. Biggest plus is his kindness!

January 27th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Yoder is amazing. He sees our entire family. He has helped me increase my overall level of fitness, lower blood pressure and cholesterol. He has done the same for my husband. We actually look forward to seeing him. He takes time to find out what and how we are doing. He has called us personally at home with lab results and was there for us when our son was going through a really complicated medical issue. He is a great doctor.

October 22nd, 2012
Dr. Yoder is our family doctor and is amazing. He is great with our kids and my husband. He is always available to us and goes out of his way to take care of our family.

July 26th, 2011
Rude and unhelpful
I had similar experiences as the people who said that he yelled at them and acted rude when they asked a question. He also never managed to diagnose my migraines, but he did treat me as though I were drug seeking when I asked if am NSAID might help my pain.

July 13th, 2011
cant wait to find some one else
very rude dose not listen to anything i have to say and yelled at my wife infront of my baby girl for asking a question then stated that by asking a question he felt atacked i have seen him 6 times and every vist is the worst experince ever

May 3rd, 2011
Solid for first-time visit
I had a fairly lengthy wait but once he arrived, Dr. Yoder was all-business and on top of what needed to be done. I tend to advocate for myself and the Doctor was receptive and provided good fedback. Seemed to be a caring individual.

January 17th, 2011
Dr. Yoder was entered the room without a "hello" and had a very cold attitude towards me. He was very disrespectful to me in front of my daughter and my mother, and did not call me with results to my xray for my back pain. He was rude and uncaring and I am in the process of finding another physician!!

May 13th, 2010
Choose a better doctor
Dr. Yoder was rude and didn't spend enough time to diagnose my illness. His staff was very good.

July 5th, 2009
Echoing most of the comments I've read here, I have found Dr. Yoder to be one of the best physicians I've ever had; really lucked out on this one. I believe he is compassionate, knowledgeable, really cares and really listens. Obviously, he takes his Hippocratic Oathe most seriously.

April 22nd, 2008
I consider Dr. Yoder to be one of the most wonderful doctors I've ever had. He takes his time even when you know how busy he must be. He sits down to talk and makes you feel like you are his only concern while you're with him. I'd highly recommend him as a doctor.