A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Yolen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Yolen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Yolen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yolen graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Yolen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westerly Hospital
- Ellis Hospital
- Westerly Hospital - Outpt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Yolen MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Yolen practice?
- Dr. Steven Yolen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Yolen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Westerly, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Wakefield, RI and Mystic, CT.
See Westerly Internists and Westerly Gastroenterologists.