A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Yolen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Yolen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yolen
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Yolen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Yolen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yolen graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Yolen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westerly Hospital
- Ellis Hospital
- Westerly Hospital - Outpt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Yolen MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Yolen practice?
- Dr. Steven Yolen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Yolen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Westerly, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Pawcatuck, CT and Mystic, CT.
See Westerly Internists and Westerly Gastroenterologists.