A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Yood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Yood is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Yood, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yood graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Yood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Morris Yood MD and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Yood practice?
- Dr. Steven Yood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Yood practices Surgery near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See New Haven Surgeons.