A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven York:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven York is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. York graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. York has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Wayne York MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. York practice?
- Dr. Steven York has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven York practices Internal Medicine near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Internists.