Learn more about Dr. Steven Zabin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Zabin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zabin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zabin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Zabin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zabin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Zabin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Zabin practice?
- Dr. Steven Zabin has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Zabin practices Ophthalmology near West Harrison, NY.
See West Harrison Ophthalmologists.