- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Zabin is Excellent. Dr. Zabin has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Zabin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Cataract, Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation, and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zabin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Center
- St Vincent`s Midtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zabin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 28 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Zabin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Zabin practice?
Dr. Steven Zabin practices Ophthalmology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY and Bronx, NY.
See White Plains Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Zabin, Dr. Stephen Zabin, Dr. Stefan Zabin, Dr. Steve Zabin