A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Zabin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Zabin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Zabin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zabin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zabin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 28 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Zabin practice?
Dr. Steven Zabin practices Ophthalmology near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Greenwich, CT.
See West Harrison Ophthalmologists.