Learn more about Dr. Steven Zabin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Zabin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zabin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Zabin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Zabin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zabin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Zabin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Zabin practice?
- Dr. Steven Zabin has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Zabin practices Ophthalmology near West Harrison, NY.
See West Harrison Ophthalmologists.