Dr. Steven Zalla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Zalla?

August 2nd, 2016

Avoid this "Dr"

It does not get any worse that Mr. Zalla. He is just a money grubbing, terrible person. He spent little time with me and gave me medication with no instruction and no warnings. I ended up with side effects and it did not even help my problem that was correctly diagnosed by another Doctor.

June 17th, 2016

Fab eat experience I have had with a family doctor. Smart, kind and took the time to address each of my concerns.

September 28th, 2015

To Fast To Ask

I went in with my husband who is a 15 year insulin dependent Diabetic. His memory is not good and he forgets short term instructions. The Dr. asked me to leave the room along with a unprofessional remark. The result was my husband coming out with prescriptions he did not understand. He could not remember the Dr.'s instructions for a colonoscopy that was written out on prescription pad..I have never nor has any one I have spoken too had a Dr. make the spouse or significant partner leave the exam room. I am very disappointed in his professionalism. It took me 10 years to convince my husband he needed to see a Dr. and this is the treatment I received.

June 29th, 2015

Worst staff and professionalism I've ever experienced

June 22nd, 2015

he just wants to fill his pockets! and drive his fancy car

More patients he gets more money! That's why he a doctor and not a mechanic money

March 26th, 2015

Giving this dr. a 1 star is too many. I will never step in his facility or recommend this doctor to anybody. Never took his time with me he didn't even explain what he prescribed for me, I had to stop him in the hallway to ask him a question about my condition, because when he left my room didn't consider to ask me if I have any questions for him. The next day I called the office to talk to the Dr. regarding the med that he didn't took his time to explain what he was prescribing, I get the worst receptionist (Melissa) rude, not polite, and telling me I have to see him again if I have to talk to him, and argued with me even when I asked to talked to the nurse then she hang up the phone on me, and when I called back still she didn't help, even when I asked her to take my cell number and have him call me Melissa didn't even took my cell number, what does she do? hang up the phone on me again. This office and the crew is a JOKE.

December 3rd, 2014

?????

I see dr. zalla I wonder sometimes about him. Just to get a referral from him he has come into the office. Pay your head-pay then comes in and ask a few questions then gets up and goes out the door, see the girls at the front desk. I still had to a lot of front calls to that office to make sure that they took care of it. After a lot of phones and bugging them about it I got the ok.

March 19th, 2014

I have great confidence in this Physician. My experience with this office has been very positive. I was treated like I was his only patient. I have recommended my friends to Dr. Zalla based on my treatment at this practice.

July 16th, 2012

not pleased

i had appointment earlier today at 6:20 pm when i arrived i was informed that my appointment had not been scheduled and i was suppose to be in an hour before because i was a new patient even though i was not informed of this.....and was told i had to take more time off work than i already had and come back later......my wife and i both have had trouble with this facility and will no longer be using Dr. Zalla as our physician.......

May 9th, 2012

unbelievable

April 3rd, 2012

Dr.Zalla is a doctor that may not completely seem thorough but he is. He has you in and out quickly, in my book thats a plus. Who wants to sit miserably in a office for hours. I love being able toake same day app. and they even take walk ins, thats definately a plus. Ive been a patient at this office for 14 years and seen it all, give Dr. Zalla a chance he is great! The staff is amazingly wonderful, never snobby or snootty, they empathize with you. Overall I recommend you go see him and form your opinion from your own experience. Although he could use a bigger office!!!

May 4th, 2011

Worst doctor ever

I saw Dr. Zalla 4 times in a 5 month period every time I would see him he would renew my perscription of high blood pressure meds for a month or 2 and then make me come back and pay for another office visit just to prescriptions renewed. I don't have insurance and was paying between $65 - $90 per visit. He would walk in say a couple of words to you and leave. A nurse would then come in and say you were done. When I tried to ask him about other things he would say I can't even talk about any other problems until your blood pressure is lower. Its not that bad and I'm on the lowest level of medicine. He is flat out rude and only interested in getting you back in his office as often as possible.