Dr. Steven Zeig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Zeig?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Steven Zeig?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 10th, 2014

EXCELLENT DOCTOR..HIGHLY RECOMMENDED..

September 13th, 2013

Abusive Office Staff

After scheduling for my first time appt, I was told I needed to do my lab work first before the Dr sees me. I waited one stinking hour for lab work, while Elena finished her breakfast, and I was early. I Called Dr Zeig's office to reschedule my first time appt as a new patient, and it was rescheduled. My husband kept his appt on the same day. I asked my husband to pick up my labs so I can review it myself as I am an RN, MSN. He was told he cannot have the labs until I am seen by the Dr (really,? What if I didn’t want to return or reschedule). I signed the required paperwork to obtain my labs, but they refused to give it to him. I called the office to speak with the so called 'Pat' who said she was the office manager on Washington Street. She insisted that I had to see the Dr to get my labs, she refused to give it to me. She started talking over me and began to raise her voice on the phone as if I was a child on the other end. As I started to speak to her again, she placed me on hold while I was speaking. I called back, and told her she placed me on hold while I was speaking to her and I did not appreciate that. She said that I was raising my voice and I needed to watch my tone that I was yelling. I was simply speaking in a disciplined tone that I wanted my labs please. She continued to talk over me and told me that it was a Hippa violation asking her for my labs to be faxed to me or even pick it up or even have it mailed to me. She insisted I needed to see the Dr first.

June 20th, 2012

Dr.Zeig happens to be a great doctor, however his staff is another issue. They do not have any regards to patient care. They tend to forget you and leave you on the phone for several minutes before even asking if you can hold on the line. Many times if special needs are requested it takes many attempts before someone actual addresses the issue. Even though the doctor is very good, his staff leaves a bad taste in your mouth!

January 18th, 2010

Easy to talk to Dr Steven Zeig

Very helpful with descriptions in plain english. Very interesting when describing your kidneys, sometimes even draws diagrams of the organ and it's function. I have had a kidney transplant and he does a better follow up then the hospital. Dr Zeig cares and that just feels right.

June 7th, 2017