A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Zeiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Zeiller, Orthopaedic Surgery - Spine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Zeiller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeiller graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Zeiller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Zeiller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Zeiller practice?
- Dr. Steven Zeiller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Zeiller practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Oro Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Orthopedic Surgeons.