Dr. Steven Zeiller MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 10th, 2017
Passionate and Caring
Dr. Steven Zeiller stayed late to see me because of my pain. He was right on target with his diagnosis, and his knowledge was extraordinary. I highly recommend this talented and caring physician. If my spondylolisthesis starts acting up again, he will be my first call.

July 2nd, 2016
Odd duck
Says hello and goodbye. Nothing else.

April 8th, 2016
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Zeiller very thoroughly explained my issues regarding my L3/L4. I had 5 yrs.previously had a fusion with hardware of L4/L5/S1 (that surgeon retired).. Even though it was made obvious that surgery would be the best option, he encouraged me to try non-surgical options first. I am just 2 1/2 weeks post op. His explanations and time spent with me have been far superior to my previous experience. I have total confidence and so pleased with Dr. Zeiller and his staff.

November 30th, 2015
I have had 2 spine surgeries by Dr. Zeiller and with both, his diagnosis and surgical skills were top-notch. I have recommended him to many of my friends and relatives and will continue to do so.

November 20th, 2015
Dr. Zeiller- A very Competent Spinal Surgeon
To The person with pending surgery. Have no fears. Just be sure to do your before and after surgery recommended exercises. Understand all that you can about your procedure. To the person whose back is no better two years after surgery. Maybe your condition was not very correctable. Maybe YOU didn't follow through with your physical therapy and do your back stretching and strengthening exercises. You can't blame Dr. Zeiller for that !!!

November 20th, 2015
2014 Lumbar Spinal Surgery with Fusion
My surgical experience with Dr Zeiller was very good. I was frightened by the prospect of such a major surgery, because my injuries from a fall were complex. I also had pre-existing health issues that could complicate the procedure. Surgery would most likely help only the spinal part of my injury, which a year later has indeed recovered well. Dr. Zeiller was clear in his explanations of what he could do for me. He was also kind and sympathetic in helping me deal with what he couldn't fix. For a successful surgical outcome it is imperative that the patient cooperate fully with the surgeon's pre and post operative orders. Reading these few negative reviews makes me wonder about those particular patients' possible neglect in following through with their responsibilities as part of the "doctor-patient team".

January 25th, 2014
I see he hasn't changed
I read the negative reviews and I see the Doctor hasn't changed. I had surgery performed a couple of years ago and my back has never been right since he operated. I see nothing has changed.

September 12th, 2012
Great Doctor
I cannot find enough words to express how pleased my wife and I are with Dr. Zeiller. He did complicated neck surgery on my wife. Before surgery explained the problem while showing us on the MRI and X-Rays what and where the problem was and explained the procedure he would do. We went into this with all our questions answered as he took the time necessary to do so. Surgery was a great success, follow up has been excellent. We always leave his office feeling as if we have visited with a good friend who's final words are, "If you have any problems or questions call me immediatly". Dr. Zeiller could not have treated us any better or with more concern if my wife had been his Mother!

January 31st, 2012
Never again!!
He is mean, he doesn't care. He tells other physicians untruths and causes them to be concerned and not want to treat you. He has ruined my chances of receiving proper care. He operated and never followed up. Left me in the care of the on call doctor because he was on vacation. He literally left before I was out of recovery. That is someone who definitely doesn't care. I have been in pain since the surgery and too scared to go back. Shame on you Dr. Zeiller!! Tucson Orthopedic is a joke too.

January 9th, 2011
Bad Follow-Up
Doesn't seem to care if everything is okay with you afterthe operation. Doesn't follow-up. Christine office staff unprofessional.

March 7th, 2017