A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Zeitzew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Zeitzew is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeitzew
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zeitzew Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Zeitzew, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeitzew graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Zeitzew has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lawrence Zeitzew MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Zeitzew practice?
- Dr. Steven Zeitzew has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Zeitzew practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.