A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Zekowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Zekowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zekowski
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Zekowski, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zekowski graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Zekowski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Lakeview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Charles Zekowski MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Zekowski practice?
- Dr. Steven Zekowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Zekowski practices Allergy & Immunology near Stillwater, MN.
See Stillwater Allergists.