A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Zekowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Zekowski is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Zekowski, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zekowski graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Zekowski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Lakeview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zekowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Zekowski practice?
Dr. Steven Zekowski practices Allergy & Immunology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Stillwater, MN.
See Saint Paul Allergists.