A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Zeldes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Zeldes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Zeldes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeldes graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zeldes has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zeldes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 5 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Zeldes practice?
Dr. Steven Zeldes practices Ophthalmology near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Ophthalmologists.