A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Zeldes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Zeldes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeldes
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Zeldes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Zeldes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Kidney Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeldes graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zeldes has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven S Zeldes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Zeldes practice?
- Dr. Steven Zeldes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Zeldes practices Ophthalmology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See West Bloomfield Ophthalmologists.