A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Zeldes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Zeldes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Zeldes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Kidney Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeldes graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zeldes has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Scott Zeldes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Zeldes practice?
- Dr. Steven Zeldes has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Zeldes practices Ophthalmology near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Ophthalmologists.