A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Zelicof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Zelicof, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Zelicof, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelicof graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zelicof has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zelicof accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Zelicof practice?
Dr. Steven Zelicof practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Harrison Orthopedic Surgeons and Harrison Surgeons.