Learn more about Dr. Steven Zelicof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Zelicof, Orthopaedic Reconstructive Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zelicof
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zelicof Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Zelicof, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelicof graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zelicof has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven B Zelicof MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Zelicof practice?
- Dr. Steven Zelicof has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Zelicof practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Harrison, NY.
See Harrison Surgeons.