A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Zelicof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Zelicof, Orthopaedic Reconstructive Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zelicof
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zelicof Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Zelicof, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelicof graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zelicof has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven B Zelicof MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Zelicof practice?
- Dr. Steven Zelicof has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Zelicof practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Harrison, NY.
See Harrison Surgeons.