Dr. Steven Zelko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Zelko?

May 15th, 2015

Conscientious

A very good doctor, in this case, a great glaucoma doctor. Knows his subject well, communicates above average and covers most important aspects of the issue thoroughly. He is a very good doctor.

February 28th, 2013

Excellent

I have been Dr.Zelko's patient for many years. He's straight-forward, a listener as well as dispenser of pertinent information, knowledgeable, and has every other quality you'd want in a doctor. Once during a visit he left for a few minutes to take an emergency phone call. He came back and apologized. I told him - no problem, you'd do the same for me in an emergency. And a few years later he did. I had a painful corneal abrasion, he fit me in even though his schedule was full. He's polite and compassionate - truly a SB treasure. (Also has great art work on his office walls).

August 25th, 2012

Iritis

I was diagnosed with Iritis which was very frightening for me and I found Dr. Zelko to be very thorough in his explanation of my diagnosis. Dr. Zelko seems to be a very caring doctor, he was the Dr. on call when my doctor was on vacation. He takes his time with you and is willing to answer your questions and provide explanations for symptoms so you have a clear understanding as to what is happening to your eyes, etc. He never rushed me out the door as I find is ofen the case when you go to the doctors and he also explained any tests he ran and also medication prescribed. I would definitely recommend him based on my experience.

June 28th, 2017