A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Zinck, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinck graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zinck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zinck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Zinck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Zinck practice?
Dr. Steven Zinck practices Diagnostic Radiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR and Beaverton, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Zinck, Dr. Stefan Zinck, Dr. Stephan Zinck, Dr. Stephen Zinck