A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Zinck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zinck
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Zinck Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Zinck, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinck graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Zinck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven E Zinck MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Zinck practice?
- Dr. Steven Zinck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Zinck practices Diagnostic Radiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.