A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Zweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Zweig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zweig
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Zweig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Zweig, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Community Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Zweig graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zweig has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Zweig MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Zweig practice?
- Dr. Steven Zweig has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Zweig practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Primary Care Doctors and Columbia Geriatric Doctors.