A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stevens Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stevens Kim is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stevens Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Kim has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stevens Y. Kim practice?
Dr. Stevens Kim practices Ophthalmology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA and Manteca, CA.
See Modesto Ophthalmologists.