A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stevens Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stevens Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stevens Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Kim has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stevens Young-Jun Kim MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stevens Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Stevens Kim has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stevens Kim practices Ophthalmology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA and Manteca, CA.
See Modesto Ophthalmologists.