Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stevens Melton
Dr. Stevens Melton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dyersburg, TN. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Melton is affiliated with Dyersburg Regional Medical Center, Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals and Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He speaks English.
Dr. Stevens Melton has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Stevens Melton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dyersburg, TN.
Dr. Michelle Puzdrakiewicz
Dyersburg, TN 0.01 mi19
Dr. Lee Mockrin
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Dyersburg, TN 0.01 mi44
Dr. William Walsh
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Dyersburg, TN 0.09 mi30