A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stevens Melton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stevens Melton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stevens Melton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Melton graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Melton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stevens Doyle Melton MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stevens D. Melton practice?
- Dr. Stevens Melton has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stevens Melton practices Pediatrics near Dyersburg, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Halls, TN and Newbern, TN.
See Dyersburg Pediatricians.