Dr. Stevens Melton Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

dr melton

Posted on July 14th, 2014

Mt children are only 1 and 2 and they have seen him since they were born and we will continue to see him. When I was pregnant with my first child I had friends recommend Dr Melton. People say he has no bedside manner which is somewhat true but that he is a good doctor and he knows what he is doing. He spends time with us if we have concerns and helps explain things to me that I do not understand. He is straight forward and I like that. I also love his nurse she makes up for his lack of bedside manner.

Posted on November 3rd, 2015