A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stevens Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stevens Yang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Yang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stevens S Yang MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stevens S. Yang practice?
- Dr. Stevens Yang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stevens Yang practices Anesthesiology near Thomaston, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, LA and Kingman, AZ.
See Thomaston Anesthesiologists.