A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stevin Dubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stevin Dubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stevin Dubin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Dubin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stevin Dubin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stevin Dubin practice?
- Dr. Stevin Dubin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stevin Dubin practices Anesthesiology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA.
See Augusta Anesthesiologists.