Dr. Stewart Abbot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stewart Abbot?

22 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 21st, 2012

Horrible communication

I was placed with the midwives and while they all seemed great the rest of the staff was awful. Front desk is not enthusiastic or polite, the sonographer was ok, nurses argued with me about when I had conceived, office manager and doctor are horrible about returning phone calls. They only call you with test results if there is a problem but don't tell you when you should be contacted if there is. Could not get a doctor to read my ultrasound for over a week after a possible problem was indicated. After I left the care of this office for the above reasons I could not get them to return calls about a refund of my prepaid deductibles nor could I get a copy of my bill to see what they had charged for until both my husband and I complained repeatedly. Do not waste your money on this place. They have an impressive office but they treat you like a number.

March 26th, 2016