A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Anderson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Med Center
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Alan Anderson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stewart A. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Stewart Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Anderson practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.