A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Anderson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Med Center
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Alan Anderson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stewart A. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Stewart Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Anderson practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.