A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Babbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Babbott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Babbott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbott graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Babbott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart French Babbott MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stewart F. Babbott practice?
- Dr. Stewart Babbott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Babbott practices Internal Medicine near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Internists.