Dr. Stewart Barlow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stewart Barlow?

September 29th, 2016

Great Service

May 27th, 2015

Great Doctor!

I had sinus surgery 2 weeks ago and Dr. Barlow was my surgeon. I have been very impressed and pleased with the treatment and care I have received from him! He gave me the time that I needed at my office visits and answered every question I asked. He is kind and caring, and I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a good ENT physician.

July 29th, 2011

I had to take my daughter in for her tonsils. We had quite a wait. However, once we were seen by him any frustrations I had went away. He was very kind and very sweet with my daughter.I did not feel rushed in any way like some doctors make you feel. He gave us his full attention and made us feel that all the questions we had were ok and took the time to answer them. His staff encouraged us to call before our post op to check if he was on time to avoid a wait which was helpful. I will continue seeing him for my family and would recommend him.

August 12th, 2010

Very available, good with children

My three daughters have all recently had their tonsils removed by Dr. Barlow. He came in and explained the surgery to them in detail in words they could understand and then to me as the caretaker so that I could comprehend. He made the girls feel comfortable and had a very gentle calming influence. Our anesthesiologist was wonderful as well. We had quick efficient surgeries and quick recoveries. Dr. Barlow called the night of the surgery to our home. And gave me his home number to call in case of questions, which I used. We had a wonderful experience and would trust Dr. Barlow again with our family's care.

July 8th, 2010

So far I just had surgery today he came in and talked to me and my mom for 10min, his staff was good too.I thought I had pulled my stitch out I call the afterhours and Dr. Barlow called me back personally what, I think is good that he takes calls and call you back it was 10min after calling in at 12:30 in the am.In this day and age to have your Dr. call you and not someone else who did not even do the surgery at all is pretty good I think.

March 3rd, 2009

Visited Dr. Barlow for a follow up visit after having CT scan. Wait time was always horrible. During the follow up visit which was made based on Dr. Barlow contacting me and advising he had reviewed my CT scan and wanted to go over it with me, Dr. Barlow done a check as if it was an initial appointment and unaware he had even seen me before. When questioned about the CT scan he said that would be a good idea to look at the x-rays together and he would get them. After another long wait he returned stating he had not seen the films but would schedule surgery. Why advise me to come for a follow up visit indicating he had seen the films when he had not. Why have a CT scan done if he wants to proceed to surgery and never review the films. Horrible doctor, horrible staff. I am seeking another doctor and will not return and strongly encourage all other patients to be patient (if needed) to get into another Dr.

September 15th, 2017