A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Baroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Baroff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Baroff graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baroff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart L Baroff DO is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stewart L. Baroff practice?
- Dr. Stewart Baroff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Baroff practices Internal Medicine near Westland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Westland Internists.