A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Bitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Bitman, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bitman
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bitman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Bitman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitman graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bitman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart W Bitman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stewart W. Bitman practice?
- Dr. Stewart Bitman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stewart Bitman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Internists and Coral Springs Gastroenterologists.