A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stewart Bundrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stewart Bundrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stewart Bundrick, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart Bundrick graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Stewart Bundrick has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Stewart Bundrick DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Stewart Bundrick practice?
- Dr. William Stewart Bundrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Stewart Bundrick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bossier City, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Bossier City Orthopedic Surgeons.