A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stewart Bundrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stewart Bundrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart Bundrick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Bundrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stewart Bundrick, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart Bundrick graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Stewart Bundrick has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Minden Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Stewart Bundrick DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Stewart Bundrick practice?
- Dr. William Stewart Bundrick has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Stewart Bundrick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bossier City, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Bossier City Orthopedic Surgeons.