A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is non-practicing.
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Smith, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Critical Care
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Curry Smith MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stewart C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Stewart Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Smith practices Neurological Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Neurological Surgeons.