A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Wang, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Chaohsiang Wang MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stewart C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Stewart Wang has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Wang practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Flushing, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.