A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Coffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Coffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Coffman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Coffman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Ross Coffman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stewart R. Coffman practice?
- Dr. Stewart Coffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Coffman practices Emergency Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Lewisville Emergency Physicians.