A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Curtis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Curtis, DO, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fitness for Duty Exams
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Curtis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Hospital - Idaho Falls
- Mountain View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Ryan Curtis DO and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stewart R. Curtis practice?
- Dr. Stewart Curtis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Curtis practices Occupational Medicine near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Preventive Medicine Specialists.