A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Dobbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Dobbins, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobbins graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dobbins has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dobbins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stewart M. Dobbins practice?
Dr. Stewart Dobbins practices Pediatrics near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians.