Dr. Stewart Dobbins II MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 17th, 2017
Great peds Doctor
I have been with doctor Dobbins for years and have had no issues. He has seen my children from birth up to the birth of my grandchildren who he now sees. The person below complaining about wait times and antibiotics issues must be reviewing wrong doctor, or was discharged from practice and has a beef with him. If you look on other website she has him trashed all over, only she has changed her name each time. The time frame and comments are the same. Anonymous bullying in my book. He had a former employee that trashed him on this site, she is the 20 % one stars. I know this because I know her personally and she confided in me about it. I told him but he is honorable and said he would not press any issue about it.

January 31st, 2017
Greatest pediatrician in area
Have seen 4 different pediatric docs in area. He is very thorough . Does not prescribe antibiotics unless absolutely necessary He refers to very copent docs in area., and goes out of his way to get the referral. He will not refer if not necessary The staff is wonderful.. He listens to all your questions and answers all of them in terms you will understand.

November 28th, 2016
Minimum wait time 30 minutes. Have waited over an hour before, WITH an appointment. Doctor is often rude or moody; sometimes you see him and he is friendly while other times you see him and he is in a poor mood. Laughed at my concerns. Prescribed unnecessary antibiotics. Refused to give a legitimate referral to a specialist even though evidence exists of an ongoing problem. Doesn't seem concerned, just wants to turn around as many patients as possible for a buck.

September 14th, 2016
Fabulous - One of the Best Doctors in Orlando
Dr. Dobbins takes the time to ensure a proper analysis and treatment are given. Him and his staff are always courteous and helpful with any questions I may have. I have never seen a Doctor go out of his way like Dr. Dobbins does. He always follow-ups to ensure my Baby is doing well.

October 18th, 2013
Great small town practice
I come from a small town in Georgia when I came to Orlando looking for a pediatrician I was worried that I would be in a huge practice and never sere the same dr for my visits I found dr dobbins and saw that he was a small practice and decided to give it a try it was a great decision not only is he a wonderful physician but his office staff is great as well Maria and doris know you when you come in and always say hello to my children knowing their names without me telling them it is fun and lively and my children love coming here. I highly recommend this practice to anyone that wants a more personal feel to their dr visits .

September 5th, 2013
great dr
dr dobbins is one of the best pediatrician out in hunters creek. im sorry that others have talked bad about him especially people who took the same oath to take care of others. he is a great dr. he has gone through a bad time in his life like everyone else. i thank you for all that you and your staff does. continue to improve yourself and your practice and no one can stop you!!!!

July 26th, 2013
BEST PRACTICE IN TOWN
THIS OFFICE IS WONDERFUL THE STAFF IS FRIENDLY THEY ALWAYS CALL MY CHILD BY NAME WHEN I COME IN FOR A VISIT. DR DOBBINS AND JEAN ARE THOROUGH AND KNOWLEDGABLE I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.

August 11th, 2012
Personal, Approachable, Reliable
Really happy we found Dr. Dobbins for our 3 kids. He even accepted us into the care when my youngest son was born at home. He doesn't put pressure on you and eases your mind. Very calming nature. Also very respectful to the emotional child during a visit

July 11th, 2012
Wonderful doctor
I was blessed to find Dr. Dobbins after taking my daughter to a doctor office where she was seen by a different doctor every time we went there. I wanted an office where a rapport could be established. Dr. Dobbins office is just that. I know that when I take my children to his office they will be treated kindly and effectively. Dr. Dobbins takes the time to answer any questions that we might have and doesn't make us feel like our time is up. He and Dori are kind, caring, and thorough. I have never had problems getting an appointment the same day. I have even received follow-up calls just to make sure my children were ok. Ten years later and we still experience the same phenomenal treatment during every visit! I strongly recommend Hunter's Creek Pediatrics!!

July 1st, 2012
WE LOVE DR DOBBINS
My son is now 14 months and since day 5 Dr. Dobbins has been nothing other than amazing to us. My son gets very frequent ear infections and every time I call he sees him the same day. His nurse Mary is the best!!! And Doris is a sweetheart!

June 15th, 2012
SAVED MY SONS LIFE!
I owe Dr dobbins my sons life. I had seen several other docs here locally in orlando about my sons condition. They said he just had an infection. Sent him home etc... I was told about Dr Dobbins from a friend and also my personal doctor. they said he was one of the best guys in town in diagnosing tough cases. Dr Dobbins told us he was afraid he had something bad on the first visit. He called us in two days later to speak to him, I will never forget it. He sat in his office and cried with us when he told us the news. Unfortunatly, Dr dobbins had diagnosed him with a rare form of leukemia. He already had appointments made with the specialists and we saw them the very next day! he was started on chemo immediatly. That was seven years ago. He has been in remission now for over 4 years. Doc if there is ANYTHING i can ever do for you just let me know! I owe you his life, THANKS!You know who we are and thanks again!

April 9th, 2012
We missed you Dr Dobbins
I recently switched back to Dr Dobbins, I am SO glad I did!! I have a teenage daughter and we switched from Dr D when she stated she wanted a female doctor. That was about 3 years ago. We were not happy with our switch even though we knew the doctor we went to. Frankly, we missed Dr Dobbins, but he did not have a female doctor. My daughter and I heard from her youth group at our church that dr D had a new female doctor. We discussed it between ourselves and we made the switch several months ago. we have NEVER been happier! The new doctor is INCREDIBLE? she spent time with us and my daughter confided things in her that she would not with the previous doctor (she was very aggressive and would not allow her to talk). Now we have the best of both worlds, Dr Dobbins and a fabulous female physician, not to mention the added plus of his gracious staff, Maria, Haley, Sandra and his wonderful wife Dorie. we missed you Dr. Dobbins. We are glad we switched back.