Dr. Stewart Eidelson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2016
Excellent Surgeon
Excellent Doctor and wonderful staff!! Had surgery about six weeks ago on Lumbar spine and all went well. We had tried conservative first. I am more able to do things now than in many years. I highly recommend him.

August 10th, 2016
DR EIDELSON WAS IMPRESSED WITH OUTCOME OF SURGERY AFTER 1 MONTH; ;LIKEWISE MYSELF

August 8th, 2016
Very pleased with Dr Eidelson. Very easy to talk to and very comfortable with his experience in his field.

April 19th, 2016
Dr. Eidelson gave me back a pain free life! Thank You Doctor Thank You!

April 16th, 2016
An excellent spine surgeon that uses a conservative approach before surgery. After going over my history with all the conservative treatments I have had in the past it was decided that a minimally invasive surgery would be beneficial. I am up walking around and couldn't be happier with the outcome. He is a straight shooter and very direct in his approach which was fine with me because I did my homework and he was available and answered all my questions

February 13th, 2016
best doctor and staff EVER

October 5th, 2015
Excellent Practice
Dr Eidleson is extremely professional and competent. We did a lot of research before choosing this practice and are very pleased with the result. I would not hesitate to recommend this practice. All appointments were prompt - I really appreciated that as well.

October 2nd, 2015
Great Surgeon Did great job of operating on my back. Little pain. Quick recovery

August 29th, 2015
Had surgery for stenosis about three and one half years ago with Dr Eidelson. Now I have flat back syndrome which does not allow me to stand up straight. The cause of it is probably the hardware he installed in my L-4 to L-5 vertebrae. I will now have to undergo an 8-10 hour surgery to get back to a somewhat normal position.

July 25th, 2015
Great Life
I owe my life to this man. I could not walk 5 feet due to severe siatica and stenosis. I have been on an iceberg, climbed mountains, and just returned from climbing Pompeii and the Parthenon in Greece. There was extensive walking. I am a very happy person. I wish all the same results.

July 17th, 2015
Someone "special" for the most difficult cases: Dr. Stewart Eidelson
I came to Dr. Eidelson after three previous spinal surgeries for which there was minimal benefit. After reviewing my most recent MRI, Dr. Eidelson developed an intelligent, aggressive plan to address my extensive bi-lateral lumbar issues, rather than the piecemeal approach I had endured in New York. He is honest and objective, resulting in reasonable expectations and attainable objectives. Moreover, Dr. Eidelson's surgical skills are exceptional and, in my case, he went "above and beyond" to provide me with relief I was desperate for. Additionally, Dr. Eidelson has a superior staff of physicians, physical therapist, chiropractor, technicians, support and office personnel who assist him in providing optimal care. During my three day surgical stay, unsolicited comments from the staff at Delray Hospital Center made it clear that for complicated and intractable cases, such as mine, Dr. Stewart Eidelson is the "go to" guy. I unequivocally recommend him.

June 27th, 2015
Dr. Eidelson is one of the most caring and well qualified doctors that have gone to.