A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Epstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Epstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Epstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stewart I. Epstein practice?
Dr. Stewart Epstein practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Sterling Heights Family Physicians, Sterling Heights Geriatric Doctors, Sterling Heights General Practitioners, and Sterling Heights Internists.