A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Epstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epstein
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Epstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Epstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Irving Epstein DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stewart I. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Stewart Epstein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Epstein practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Sterling Heights Primary Care Doctors, Sterling Heights Geriatric Doctors, and Sterling Heights Internists.