Learn more about Dr. Stewart Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Epstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epstein
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Epstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Epstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Irving Epstein DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stewart I. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Stewart Epstein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Epstein practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Sterling Heights Primary Care Doctors, Sterling Heights Geriatric Doctors, and Sterling Heights Internists.