Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stewart Epstein
Dr. Stewart Epstein, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, MI, with other offices in Southfield, MI and Flint, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Epstein is affiliated with DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital, St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center) and St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center). Dr. Epstein has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stewart Epstein has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.