A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Feldman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Feldman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Feldman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart L Feldman MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stewart L. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Stewart Feldman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Feldman practices Urology near Monroeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clairton, PA and Braddock, PA.
See Monroeville Urologists.