Stewart L Feldman MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 4 reviews

October 11th, 2011
great experience
Dr. Feldman took his time and answered every question i had. He did a thorough exam and his bedside manner was terrific.

October 3rd, 2011
GREAT STAFF
Both my husband and I see Dr. Feldman and his PA's. They are very personable and listen to you! Not like most doctors who are more worried about moving on to the patient in Room #2. He is very thorough and explains everything and can ask/tell him anything and not feel embarrassed. WE LOVE HIM! Keep up your good practice.

June 9th, 2011
Healthcare provider and I like him a lot!
I've been seeing Dr Feldman for about 4, going on 5 years now. I'm a healthcare provider, so I generally know when I'm being given thorough and accurate information. I had recurrent (MANY!!!) UTI's, so my PCP referred me to him. He was thorough in his history-taking, explained procedures well and what he was looking for, explained results thoroughly, and has spent as much time as needed with me on each visit. I have also been seen by 2 of his PA's, who were both very knowledgeable, thorough, and again, explained things well. A potential complication arose, and they picked up on that possibility right away, had me tested, and got right back to me with the results -- everything was fine, but I was thrilled they were so thorough. I have never had to wait longer than about 15 minutes for my appt., and if I arrive early, I'm frequently taken early. Once in an exam room, again, the wait has been brief. His staff is great. If I call with a problem, I don't have to go through a lengthy menu of options before speaking with a person, and they are always compassionate, and take care of my needs quickly, whether it's phoning in a prescription, getting me an appt. or getting an answer for a question I have. They even call back just to say that the prescription has been phoned in. He's a bit of a character, looking a little rough around the edges, but I actually like that about him -- he's not a smooth dr. who comes in dressed all nice, but spends 5 minutes with you and doesn't listen to a thing you've said. He's usually in wrinkled scrubs, has kind of a gravelly voice, and talks to you like a normal person. I just love him, and believe me, that is saying a lot. I have had my share of dr's who, thank God I know what I know re: healthcare, because otherwise, I would have had serious problems overlooked; or drs who were fine, but their staff was dreadful. I trust him implicitly. I can see how his demeanor -- kind of crumpled and laid back, may be off-putting for some, but he knows his stuff, and that's all I care about. I highly recommend him, both for his skills and knowledge, as well as his staff's.

November 10th, 2010
Dr. Feldman was very arrogant and rude.